Sunday, 8 May 2011

The World Through The Lens of My Camera

 ''Photography is a way of feeling ,of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things ,long after you have forgotten everything.'' -Aaron Sussman

I began to realize that the camera sees the world differently than the human eye and that sometimes those differences can make a photograph more powerful than what you actually observed - Galen Rowell


It is just a selection of those which I mostly like.



Winter in Satwell Park,Gateshead


Rose garden in Satwell Park,Gateshead



Sunset over Newcastle Upon Tyne


South Shields, beach





High Force waterfall



 Sunset over The Iris Sea



The Alnwick Garden









 Tyne bridge, Newcastle Upon Tyne


On the way to Lake District




Lake District, Keswick



Derwent Water, Keswick



The Hoppings fun fair, Newcastle Upon Tyne
















Satwell Park springtime, Gateshead


 Bonfire Night, Gateshead

''Nothing happens when you sit at home. I always make it a point to carry a camera with me at all times... I just shoot at what interests me at the moment .'' - Elliott Erwitt

1 comment:

  1. Some wonderful photos of the greatest city on earth!

    ReplyDelete