Saturday 19 February 2011

Drawing

I draw in my spare time. It helps me get through my tough days and relieve stress. I think drawing is the best way to express your inner emotions creatively. I don’t  have any specific things which I extraordinarily like to sketch. However I think that Life drawing is the hardest and the most challenging technique. I love to experiment and test new things which helps me pour inner emotion into piece of paper. I like to copy photographs which I took. I try to found an inspiration in the word around me. You just have to watch carefully! This is why I am drawing still nature, human, animals, landscape and anything pretty and interesting.



Watercolours , A5 format



Watercolours , A5 format




Watercolours , A5 format


Watercolours , A5 format



Watercolours , A3 format


Watercolours , A3 format



Watercolours , A5 format



Watercolours , A4 format



Watercolours , A3 format



Charcoal , A3 format


Charcoal , A3 format




Charcoal , A3 format


 

Pencil, A3 format










No comments:

Post a Comment